Friday, June 6, 2014

EHCG in bloom

I find myself unable to believe that Madison was so frozen and barren just a few months ago. Spring changes the landscape and daily life so much more up here than it does in my native Texas.
Everywhere, the outside world is full of life and green foliage. Blooms from the daffodils and tulips have already come and gone, and now the irises are reminding us that summer is just around the corner. Soon, EHCG will be full of blooms that quickly fold and morph into young fruits, the origami that Summer loves to practice a few months of the year.
This photo, taken by EHCG gardener Melita, reminds me of the fleeting nature of these warm and lively months. If you have other photos you'd like to share with us, please contact me at ehcgarden@gmail.com and I will post them.
Happy gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment